Monday, September 22, 2008

bake sale!

Q: what's better than a good, old fashioned bake sale?
A: a good, old fashioned bake sale for a great cause, with a modern twist!!!
head on over and take a look at all of the cookies that are for sale, including 2 batches from my own oven...

Dar's Peanut Butter cookies

and... (my tribute to NYC) Black & White Cookies
(I can't promise mine will look this perfect, but I will promise they will be delicious!)
p.s. thanks, http://www.epicurious.com/
for letting me borrow this picture since I didn't get my actual ones baked in time to photograph myself

1 comment:

Candice said...

Hi! I hope you don't mind me linking to you through cjane but I am trying to spread the word about a Nie project I am working on. I am trying to collect quilt blocks to make new vintage quilts for Nie's children. For detailed info stop by my blog, quilt4nie.blogspot.com I am also on the benefit blog. Let me know if you'd like to contribute and spread the word!